Glue vs. Real Food Challenge
(poppy electronic music) – Welcome to Let’s Talk About
That, the show about the show. I’m Stevie and they call me hell, they call me Stacey, they call
me her, they call me Jane. That’s not my name. This week’s guests are the
poster boys for co-dependency. Please welcome Rhett and Link. (chuckling off screen) (scattered applause) Did you giggle? Was that someone else’s giggle? Was that your giggle, Andrew? I heard a (giggles) which is exactly the, come back! Why aren’t you coming back in? – [Rhett] Oh, yeah, we sit, yes. – I know I always insult you at the top, but you always come back.
– Take it so well. – You always come back,
then we have that 30 minute long discussion after where
you’re like, you know– – That hurt my feelings when–
– I’d appreciate it, yeah. – No we don’t.
– I don’t feel supported. – Hello gentlemen. – Hello.
– Casey would like me to mention that your shirt
looks very good with the set. – Awesome.
– And that is an opinion that Casey holds. – Well Casey’s got great taste. – What is that? – That’s for you to put your finger in. (laughs) – [Link] That’s where that’s
gonna be the rest of– – It’s called the buddy loop. – The co-dependent buddy loop. – So your buddy can
stick with you all day. – That’s Pat’s side though. That’s Pat’s buddy loop. Oh yeah, this is for you.
– Oh. Last week, I teased the fact–
– Don’t break it. – That there was gonna
be a little collab video on this week’s, I almost said L Word, but that’s not the show we’re on. That’s just the show
that plays in my mind. – [Rhett] That’s probably
available now though. It’s probably available, we
could call the show that show. – No, it’s coming back.
– It’s coming back? – Yes! And today’s episode’s
sponsored by The L Word. (Rhett laughs) I think my life is
sponsored by The L Word. No, we did a collaboration
with Rooster Teeth and we’re gonna show that today. You guys were there.
– Yeah I remember that. – So we’re gonna show it to you ’cause you guys weren’t there. Also I asked the Mythical Beasts
if they had a single ticket for an event, which one of
you they would invite and why. Because I’m evil and it
makes me laugh so much to just read veiled insults about you in front of you to you so–
– I like ’em too. – We’re gonna do that, but first, today’s snack is sponsored
by, I said sponsored twice, is sponsored by Austin. – We got two sponsors?
– Yeah. – Yeah.
– So okay it’s not a rejected GMM snack.
– We don’t have any sponsors. For the record.
– But, when we were down in Austin, we were emailing
with the Rooster Teeth team and they said that they were going to have plenty of kolaches. – And we didn’t even know how to say that when we saw it in the email. – It doesn’t, you wanna
say, what did we wanna say? – Ko-lah-shez.
– Ko-lah-shez, yeah. They would have plenty of
kolaches on set for us to eat and I was like, is that a mis, they’ve clearly misspoken here. – Autocorrect, it’s an autocorrect. They meant to say koalas. – It was improper autocorrect. – And then we get down there,
we’re asking ’em about it, and they’re looking at us
like we’ve got three heads. Two heads I think is the slogan. – Three.
– Okay, we’re pretty, it’s not spoiled. We’re pretty cultured
and I don’t, I’m not, a little humble brag. – We put it, we live in Los Angeles. – Exactly.
– We’re pretty cultured. – No no no, in Los Angeles you can get– – [Rhett] We have access
to a lot of cool foods. – Yes, you can get whatever
kind of cuisine you want and eat a lot of ethnic food.
– I ain’t cultured. I ain’t cultured. – But you’ve heard of what
we think is a large number of different ethnic foods you can get. – So much access here. – So we had no idea what
this kolache thing was and they were making fun
of us because apparently, kolaches are like the Austin go-to. And you’re probably
wondering what’s a kolache. – They were like it’s just a common thing, not just an Austin thing. – Yeah well David will
you bring in the kolaches? So turns out that they are
these delicious, thank you, stuffed pastries. – It’s really the perfect food, I mean, it’s basically just a bun with a bunch of different things in it. – I wouldn’t call that a pastry. I’d call it a bun, a stuffed bun. – Sure.
– Well first of all– – Stuffed buns.
– By show of hands, how many of you guys
knew what a kolache was? – [Crew Member] Josh does. – Okay well Josh doesn’t count. – Kiko knows from being in Texas. – But that was a third. – That was the minority.
– I mean yeah. The three of us did not know. – What’s in it?
– Anyway so this is what has happened, so Davin was
like, do you wanna have, ’cause Davin watched the
Rooster Teeth content that you guys were in so if
you haven’t, go check it out, they did–
– A lot of fun. We had a lot of fun there.
– The RT Podcast and Always Open.
– Yeah we did. – And a bunch of other things as well, and he was like, do you wanna
eat kolaches on the show? I was like yes because
they’re our new favorite non-pastry bread roll. – Jah. – Turns out in LA, there’s one
place you can get kolaches, in Chatsworth which is– – Oh Chatsworth, my favorite part of LA. – Not LA.
– That’s it? – [Stevie] Yes, and they
only have one flavor. – Beautiful Chatsworth.
– And I was like no. We can’t do Chatsworth kolaches
so there’s a kolache place in the OC that overnights kolaches so I’m not making any
promises, but the cool thing– – I at least feel validated
that you can’t get ’em in LA proper.
– Exactly. But the cool thing is is
that they had a crap ton of different flavors that I thought, like when we were in Austin,
we had breakfast kolaches. – It’s good.
– Like you know, sausage, egg and cheese
kolaches which were delicious. – Yep.
– Jelly. – I don’t know about these
but I wanted to try some of them because–
– They look so uniform. – The first thing that caught my eye was the pizza flavored kolaches. So… Yeah.
– Pizza flavored? Now I’m gonna break this open.
– I don’t know. – No no no no no.
– The pizza kolaches. – That’s like ruining the
whole point of the fun. – I want them to know what’s in it. – Bite it and then show ’em. – I just can’t do that
because I had the idea and you can’t be right. – Oh gosh man. You just completely–
– I’m biting mine. – Desecrated a kolache.
– Look at that. So it’s not– – Oh man.
– Oh man. – That is pepperoni–
– It’s just pepperoni in it. – [Link] And cheese in a bun. – Oh man.
– That is so good. – Can I bite another one? – I was concerned, yes. I was really concerned
because of the overnightness. And also like–
– Need not– – These will be good for months. – Need not no longer be concerned. – Yeah just the view of
these didn’t excite me but hey now, hey now, hey now. – [Rhett] Sausage and
jalapeno and cheddar. – Don’t touch my kolaches. – Toss me another one.
– I just touched the sticker. – Okay wait, yeah, so
that’s the most normal one. There’s Philly cheesesteak.
– Oh gosh, yes. – See we can have one of those. We don’t need to… (Stevie chuckles) – Hold on–
– Rhett doesn’t– – No I’m not gonna have one, I’m sorry. I can’t–
– What’s wrong? – I wanna bite into it.
– I’ll half it with you. – [Link] Do you wanna eat the, okay– – Did you touch your herpes before you– – No I (mumbles). The herpes is in my blood,
it’s not on my lips right now. You want me to bleed on it? – Yeah, no don’t, oh God. Don’t throw meat at me. You can’t throw meat at me. – So it’s kinda like a Hot Pocket, but, and that seems like it’s an insult. But I’m just trying to put it into a place where you can understand it. – Oh my God. – I’m gonna stack mine
on top of each other and I’m gonna eat it all later. – Okay we got–
– Yeah the pizza one is fabulous.
– BBQ. – Oh really?
– Oh okay. – [Link] Just split it man, don’t be– – Oh no this is another Philly cheese. – Oh, oh because we–
– You looked through the peep hole.
– I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry, here. – You guys split and I bite whole. I’m a kolache purist man. – Okay next time I’ll just split it myself so that Link doesn’t have to split it– – No I like it when Link splits it and then he has to give it back to you. – [Link] I’m a kolache splitter. – Mm, oh, mm. – What kind of barbecue is it? No no no no no, please. – Take it, come on. – No, stop.
– Please. – You don’t want me to
hit you in the face. – First of all, look at the kolache stack. The kolache stack that I’ve got. – [Stevie] Wow, this looks delicious. – I need to go, if you
still have kolaches, I’ll come in, I’ll take
a bite out of each one, you do that in the display case, they’ll sell like hot cakes. – This is really good! – Yeah. – Every single one that
we’ve had is really good. – What’s the name of this place? We need to–
– It’s like Korean– – Promote them.
– What is it, Davin, or Josh? – It’s a little bit like bao. – [Josh] Kolache Factory. I think they’re actually Houston-based but they opened up an outpost in Tustin. – The Kolache Factory is one of the places that has ’em in Austin but the
people at Rooster Teeth said we got you guys the good ones. We didn’t go to the Kolache Factory. – Ugh. Well how would we know?
– I think they said the frou frou ones, not the
good ones, but the fancy ones. – Okay sorry, I’ll speed up this. This I was just interested in. – No slow it down. (chuckles) – This one I was interested in
because it’s Italian chicken. – And you like Italians
and you like chicken. – Yeah. Oh, I didn’t do what I said I was gonna do which is split it for myself. – [Link] Yeah that’s my job. (Stevie chuckles) – [Rhett] Look at that one. – Thank you. Does it taste like pizza? But chicken pizza? – [Link] This tastes like
herb chicken cheese– – [Rhett] How many kolaches
can I stack on each other? – I don’t know if it’s that
I’m getting less hungry, but–
– Hmm, mm-mm. – The pizza one was the best. – That does tend to happen as you eat. – On this one is sausage,
jalapeno and cheese which is a little bit more like the ones– – This one’s very good.
– That we had. – It’s a fun thing, I mean the best buns that you can get are where? – [Stevie] You’re gonna
eat all that later. – Oh gosh. – Oops, I didn’t mean to touch that one. Take it back.
– Oh! – [Link] Golden Corral had a good bun. – It’s a whole wiener sausage. – Oh yes, we experienced that. – I can’t split this one then. – Oh it’s a little spicy. – What do you mean you can’t? – You want me to split the wiener? – I want you to split the wiener
and throw the wiener at me. – Okay. – You wanted it to get
in my face that time. – I threw it high. – It’s tough to stack five kolaches. – [Link] I don’t like the wiener. – You and me both. – [Link] Mm, kinda spicy. – [Rhett] This is like a glow
worm that got in accident. – I semi agree with that. And these, I don’t understand, these are like open, Josh does this count? – That’s a danish. That’s a danish, Josh. – I just don’t–
– Rhett’s correct. That is a danish, I put
’em in there to fool you. (laughs) – Can’t fool us. – They did have those in the mix. – [Stevie] Oh did they? – I feel like I got it
just for the sake of, you gotta end–
– You want one? – With a sweet tooth.
– They’re assorted so– – [Rhett] That one, the purple one. – See and I pre-snacked on some almonds before I came in here.
– It’s best to pre-snack with kolaches.
– Or as I was coming in here. ‘Cause I saw these kolaches
and I didn’t wanna go too hard on kolache town. – Here we go.
– But I am anyway. – This was an amazing experience for me. I don’t know how good it was for you. – Was that a mukbang?
– A kolache mukbang. We’re gonna have to re-title
and redo the thumbnail for this video. – Wow I had a lot of fun. – But actually, bread did
play a part in what we did with Rooster Teeth while
we were down there. We played a little game
we call Bread Vs. Glue because you know, Red Vs. Blue rhymes and that’s the whole basis
for why we played it. – You may have to tell ’em
what Red Vs. Blue is though. – Yeah Red Vs. Blue is
the longest running, I believe I’m not speaking out of turn, the longest running Rooster
Teeth series since 2003 which makes it 56 years old.
– Whoa! – Yeah.
– It is a feat what they’ve done over there. It was really cool to hang
out and get to see them and it all started with that series. – And the kolaches that morning. So here’s Bread Vs. Glue. – You guys ready to eat some glue? – So ready to eat glue. – Have you ever eaten glue before? – You know I really haven’t
and I never understood the– – The kindergarten fixation? – I don’t think I ever
knew anybody who ate glue. – Well if you never tried glue
you don’t know the fixation. – Yeah you about to find out, well maybe. You might not end up eating any glue. There is a statistical
possibility that only we will end up eating glue.
– I like that, yeah. – Correct.
– This is a game we play on GMM called Peeker, Picker, Poker Face. So under one cloche, there’s
gonna be a delectable pastry under one but on the
other one there’s gonna be a delectable pastry slathered with glue. – Get it, Bread Vs. Glue.
– Right. – (chuckles) We thought
of that for awhile. So the peeker which will
be either you guys or us will determine who’s gonna go first. We’ll look at it and then
based on the reaction of the peeker, the picker
then has to make a decision whether or not they want
to switch the two cloches or keep them the same and
then we reveal and you have to take a healthy bite of
whatever is under your cloche. So to determine who’s gonna be the picker in the first round, select
one of these glue sticks. We’ll let you guys go, whoever had the longer one is the picker. – Barb, I believe in you. Beginner’s luck. – I usually am good at
sensing what’s longer. – All right Rhett you take the
other one, take the top off. And then push it up. – I’m seeing a lot of air in that one. – Oh no. – Is longer better? – Longer, well, yes, ’cause
you get to be the picker. – Oh gotcha, okay. – Uh-oh, we’re catching up. Are you–
– That’s it, that’s the length. That’s all the length I’ve got. (chuckles) – This is still going, I don’t know. – Okay, I think you won. – We win, all right. – Just barely, okay so you
guys get to pick first. Let’s do it. All right the cloches are in front of us. We are going to peek. – I feel like this is
always gonna be difficult– – Watch their faces, watch their face. – Okay here we go, we’re about to peek. – Dude, I wanna get glue. That’s a big grin. – Hmm.
– Maybe they’re doing that to throw us off on purpose. – They often do this against each other, not with each other, so. – A lot of breath coming out. – Here’s what I feel. Link went in with a smile
but he went in really fast, like he was committed to
it before he opened it. That’s how I feel. – Like he thinks that
if he does that grin– – But I don’t know what a smile means. – I could just be a happy person. – Or maybe he thinks we’re idiots. (Rhett laughs) And if he smiles right away, I don’t know, I don’t
know, what does it mean? – Do you think that’s gross
or do you think that’s good? – I think it’s gross. – I think it’s gross too. Our pick is that we’re not switching. We’re keeping ours and you eat that– – All right.
– Okay. Reveal.
– Can I make the ching noise? Ching. Yes.
(laughing) Ching, yes! – Yes. – We got some glue coming–
– That’s icing, right? – [Barbara] Oh my God,
that is so much glue. – Enjoy, Barbara.
– Shall we? – Make sure you get enough on your bite. – Just hold it in the middle, here we go. – That’s nice. Burns, would you like a bite? – Oh, your mustache. – That’s not bad glue.
– Mm. – As far as glue goes.
– I might need a napkin. – Yeah I think I need one too. Okay it’s your turn to peek. – Ready?
– I’m ready, I’m ready. Look over there, guys. – (laughs) Okay. They both did the same thing
which was they had a reaction but then they both, they both
turned up their nose later. – Burnie actually went… Twice.
– Yeah. There was a look.
– I feel pretty confident about switching.
– It was a reaction. – Yeah we need to pick theirs to eat. – Yeah, yep.
– So we are switching. – Is that your final answer? – Yeah, definitely. – We want you to eat what’s under here. – And we are going to reveal
it to you right now, yes! (laughing) – Damn it!
– Woo! – See, you guys with your crinkle noses. We don’t play!
– You don’t even know us! How did you do that? – Oh that looks horrible. – On the scale of things
that we’ve eaten– – Get to where the jelly–
– Oh there it is. – ‘Cause there’s like
strawberry niceness– – [Rhett] Yeah yeah yeah you wanna– – No get to where there’s glue. – Oh she got a good bite. Now just chew and just
forget what just happened. – The jelly and the glue
are making some weird paste. (Rhett laughs) – So this is my first
time ever eating glue. – Oh good.
– I have never done this before. – Is this a bad time to
tell you I have fake teeth? (Rhett laughs) – [Burnie] Oh my God. – You like it?
– It’s not bad. – Burnie likes it!
– I kinda get it now. – I would say we’re tied. – Yeah we are. Okay in this last round, we are calling it the hot glue round, not that you’re going to be eating glue from a glue gun. – Aw.
– Dang it. – It’s glue mixed with Tabasco sauce. – We’re not gonna be eating
any glue to be clear. – Oh, I’m told that even the
one that doesn’t have glue on it does still have
the hot sauce beside it in order to make them both smell the same. – They smell the same.
– Are you ready for us to peek? Are you making like a– – I wanna be able to watch it back. – Okay I don’t know if that’s in the rules but we’ll let it slide. (both laughing ecstatically) (Barbara chuckles) – These men are professionals,
I got nothing out of that. – Your eyes are tearing up a little bit. – [Burnie] Oh is it Tabasco that did that? – [Barbara] The Tabasco. – What would give them
more tears in their eyes? A shot glass of Tabasco, or Tabasco with glue combined. I think a shot glass would. I think we should take theirs. – You think we should take theirs? – Nope.
– You know what– (laughing) My strategy immediately fell apart. – Well there’s also some strategy in terms of the people placing
the food down because– – Aw you’re getting way too deep in here. This is how I fail like
the SATs because I think about the guy making the questions. Look at that poker face. – I think–
– Solid poker face. – I think we should switch.
– Yeah. I think we should switch. – Final answer? – Do you want it to be?
– Hmm. – No, yes. – No?
– Yes, no. – Yes, we’re gonna switch.
– Switch. – All right we will reveal to you what you have picked to eat. – Oh boy.
– Oh I don’t like the way he said that. – [Burnie] Oh my God. (Rhett laughs) – There’s glue and Tabasco sauce on that. – Woo, what you got over
there that we’re gonna eat? – Oh you have to take a shot of Tabasco. – Oh wait is this a kolache too? – Aw. – Kolaches are my favorite. – Why are you pinching
the kolache so hard? – ‘Cause I know that
there’s a wiener in there. – There’s a wiener in the kolache. – [Barbara] Would you like the first bite? – I get the hiccups when
I eat anything spicy, but I think the glue is
gonna counteract that. – [Rhett] It’s gonna take the edge off. – See I personally love Tabasco sauce so I was actually excited about this. – That’s legitimately terrible. (laughing) – Oh wow, it’ll give you– – I don’t like it.
– That was not good. – You’ll be regular for the next 72 hours. – And then after that,
you’ll never go again. – I’ll stop completely, yeah. – Wow.
– Now– – We can–
– Swallowing was difficult. – Look like a T-rex hands. – Oh God! (chuckles) – You got a little on your lip. You might wanna lick that out of there. (Rhett laughing)
(Burnie coughs) – Oh, my gag reflex is kicking in. – Got a little on the right, there you go. And a little bit further
down, there you go. – This is giving me so
much pleasure. (laughs) – Oh that was awful. You guys wanna try some? – No I’m good.
– Hate to have you– – No been there, done that–
– Leave Austin and not have our specialty. – I graduated from kindergarten. – Oh sorry. – Got a certificate and everything. – That makes one of us. – All right they were such good sports. They ate the glue unapologetically. – They got the raw end of that deal. – Thank you Barbara and Burnie. – I thought we had such a
good time down in Austin the whole time–
– Yes. – And really like the Rooster Teeth, the whole team is so amazing. – [Link] Open arms, open arms. – It was such a great experience
and that was so funny. – So much fun. So great.
– And so much love. – And Open Arms is a good song too. – Yeah, one of the best. – Again, if you haven’t seen
Rhett and Link on Always Open and the Rooster Teeth Podcast,
check those two things out. Links are in the description
and congrats to Burnie ’cause he just announced he
has a new baby on the way. So–
– There you go. – Good luck with that. – All right hold on tight, Burnie. (Rhett chuckles) – Like I teased at the top of the show, I put out a little Twitter scenario. And asked the Myssical Beasts– – Those Myssical Beasses. – You have an extra ticket
to an event this weekend, but only one. Who do you bring: Rhett or Link? What’s the event and
why did you choose him? A lot of people said Rhett
because they wanna sit on his shoulders. This is a summary. – I got a bad back.
– I just wanna let you know– – Can’t do it.
– You know, the bulk of the responses had something about that. – Ironically, you have
a much greater chance of sitting on my shoulders. – Well. – Because you like it when
people sit on your shoulders. – Well, Rhett’s not gonna let anybody sit on his shoulders ’cause of his back. – Oh, you gonna let somebody
sit on your shoulders? – If they invite me to something. – Maybe a toddler. – I could have bribed
these people ahead of time with my shoulders. – Okay yes, next time. A lot of people wanted to bring you both to a Brooks and Dunn concert. That was another theme.
– That’d be a lot of fun. – Brooks and Dunn.
– Yeah. – I think they’re touring with Reba again. – Oh.
– That’s a– – Maybe a Vegas thing.
– One two three punch. – I didn’t have any Reba mentions. This was an interesting
theme and I don’t know if it’s because you said
something somewhere else and I just haven’t heard it or seen it. A lot of people wanted to
take Link to a Wiggles show. – When my kids were young
enough to watch The Wiggles, I did not allow that because of how– (Stevie chuckles) How torturous it was. – ‘Cause of how much you
wanted to watch it alone. – So maybe back in the day– (laughing) That’s me time, kids. Go away! – This is Daddy’s show! – I don’t remember. I don’t remember anything specific. – You could be a really
good Wiggle though. – Shut up.
– No, I’m just saying– – I think that’s why
people may wanna take you. I don’t know. Just specifically you too. – We had some Wiggles-based
content or conversations in our past but– – Wiggles-based content. – Wiggles-based content.
– We graduated from that. – During the Wiggles stage. – Okay so here’s some
of the responses I got. – Multiple people wanna
be taken to a Wiggles. – Yeah, @julian_fashooo says, it’s a convention for people
six foot seven and taller. I give Rhett the ticket then
utilize the other ticket by hopping on Link’s shoulders, thus becoming one seven
foot tall, three inch, seven foot three inch tall person. – Okay so I do get someone
sit on my shoulders. – But they’re only one
foot three inches tall. – The math on this, yeah. I couldn’t quite work out the math. – Maybe it’s more of
a piggy-back scenario. – But then I was thinking it has to be when they’re sitting down so it’d be like from the butt, groin area to the top– – That still doesn’t work.
– And it still doesn’t work. – From the shoulders really.
– Still doesn’t work. – @thevelvethook says,
the event is Burning Man. I take Rhett as his
apocalypse persona Meatagain. Everyone admires his
necklace of human bones and we race dune buggies Mad Max style. – Okay I’m in.
– That sounds pretty solid. – Yeah yeah.
– I mean, I have no problems with any of that. – I mean I do plan to go to
Burning Man at some point and I do think I should go with a necklace of human bones while I’m at it. – (chuckles) Yeah. Oh human? Yes. – Oh I do think I should
go with a Mythical Beast. (laughing) – @rhettroedits. That’s pretty clever.
– Oh! – Well if Rhett’s name is
in the username, I mean, it’s probably gonna be taking Rhett. That’s fine. – I would choose Rhett to
go to an eating competition because I think he can
fit a lot in his mouth and then there’s the face, the newish face that’s like side and one
eye’s down a little like– – [Rhett] Oh that’s a new emoji? – This one in particular. – What did that mean? – I don’t know though. – (chuckles) Okay, good. Link, sorry, here’s some for you. – Where do I get to go? – There you go, @cheynw99 says, Link, no matter what event. Because then someone would
be more confused than me. (Link chuckles) – I’ll tell ya, if you go to an event and you know what it’s gonna be and you know your way
around it, it’s like, that’s like 98% of the fun of being there. It’s like whoa, this is
a concert (sputters). I thought this was an antiques show. (Rhett chuckles) – I thought that was a little back-handed. So here’s another–
– I didn’t. – Another Link one.
– You should do one that’s more complimentary. – @singularmutual who says I’d take Link. I feel like for every
embarrassing thing I’d say, he’d say like 30. – Right, I make people feel
better about themselves at their feeling of me as expense. But not my own feeling. I feel a certain way
about myself independent of what they feel about me.
– That’s good. – So I’m there making them feel great. – Right.
– Apparently. – His selflessness.
– And that makes me feel good. – Great. Well I’m gonna move onto
Rhett ’cause I didn’t know if you would be feeling
good at this point so– – Oh you wanted to take, okay, I don’t know how I feel at this point. – This is from @Sourdough_Dan. – Oh Sourdough Dan, uh-oh. – Yeah he said Rhett. I feel like he’d be more
likely to go with the flow and not complain.
– Oh, Sourdough Dan, I appreciate that. – Yeah, so that’s, you know. – That one also seemed to be about me. (Rhett laughs) – [Stevie] All right well
here’s another Link one. – Well could be, yeah. This one is about you definitely. – @B_Roll_. I’d take Link to a con
and see how many people think he’s cosplaying as Rachel Maddow. – Oh. (chuckles) – See, they knew. This is your tweet. They knew how to get on the air. Give a little Maddow. – It’s okay, okay, this
person actually thought that Link reminded them of their husband. It’s @Apriltastic, she says,
regardless of the event, I’m taking Rhett because
Link is just like my husband and sometimes I need a break from him. – Wow, Mister Tastic. – Okay, how does he feel
about that? (chuckles) And how do I feel about it? – He thought he replied. You like Legos though. ‘Cause this one’s about Legos. – You like Legos, right Link? – (chuckles) Yes. – This is from @manlike_ty10. I would pick Rhett as a friend
to absolutely any event, preferably to a sci-fi
convention because he seems like a smart, too good for you kinda guy which is how people see me. If it’s ever a silly event
like a Lego convention, I’d pick Link.
(Rhett sputters) – Lego events can very serious. – There are too good for
you people at Lego events. – Listen. (laughs) And there’s a–
– Trust me. – It gets really serious because, I mean, there’s all these constructions of Legos that
have taken like months, if not years to build and it’s like, they won’t let you touch ’em. They won’t let you breathe on ’em, they don’t want you to get near it. At least not me, whenever
I’ve gone to all of ’em. – But it’s not as pretentious
as a dominoes event. – Like you can’t point quickly. Stop pointing quickly! – Have you been to a dominoes event? – Oh yeah, don’t walk ungingerly! – Yeah.
– Ungingerly. – At least Legos are
structurally sound and– – Sir you need to be in your socks. – Okay, and I do feel a little bit bad so this one is, this
one’s not for you, Link. – You know what, if you feel bad, just hang out with me and you’ll
feel better about yourself. – You’re right.
– It’s from @EASetser who says Link. Whatever it is, he’d be
more genuinely excited about it and less likely
to disrupt my experience by over explaining things I already know. – Oh. Yeah, ’cause I mean somebody
I guess over explains things. (chuckles) Must be you. (chuckles) – She was not an option.
– Oh really? – That was about you, dude.
– Oh okay. – And here I am over explaining it to you. – And finally from @tamley8, the event would be in my basement. I’d take you both. Smiley face. – Oh.
– I’ll take you both. – I don’t know how to take that. What’s that emoji? (grunts) – Yeah. All right well, that’s all I got. – That’s all you need. – That was really fun for me. – Let’s just take a beat. – Yeah let’s just take
a couple deep breaths. (inhaling) (exhaling) – Kolaches really (clears throat). (exhaling) – Un, til next LTAT– – Oh you ready now? – Until–
(chuckles) – [Rhett and Link] Until next LTAT– – [Together] Keep on BYMB. – F-O S-H-O. (poppy electronic music)